EIDOLON HOLSTER - BASIC IWB PACKAGE
EIDOLON HOLSTER - BASIC IWB PACKAGE
The Eidolon from Raven Concealment Systems is the culmination of over three years of design and development. Eidolon is designed to be the most refined and functional Inside the Waistband holster on the market. At the core of the Eidolon system is the holster shell. The shell is precisely fitted to the weapon on the inside and is designed to be smooth on the outside and work with the body, belt and clothing in any carry position to maximize comfort and concealment. At the same time the shell provides attachment points for a host of accessories to allow the user to tailor the system for their specific carry needs.
The holster shells feature an innovative adjustable retention feature that isolates the tension on only the front of the trigger guard. This provides for an extremely clean feel when drawing and holstering with minimal adjustment - unlike other adjustable retention holsters that grossly squeeze the entire trigger guard and/or frame and result in a mushy feel as the pistol drags against the inside of the holster.
All holster shells are fully compatible with most extended controls, any brand or size sights, any type of MRDS mounted behind the ejection port and most extended/threaded barrels.
Basic IWB Kit
Our “Basic” Inside-the-Waistband Eidolon kit is anything but basic. This system is excellent for IWB carry between 3 and 5 o’clock for a right handed shooter. The Basic IWB kit is a tuckable, compact IWB system that can be used with one or both belt attachments and give you scores of cant and ride height adjustments. The Basic IWB Kit includes:
- One holster ambi shell of your specification
- One pair of 1.5" Overhook belt attachments
- One Tall Spacer for mounting the belt attachment below the trigger guard
- All needed hardware and full instruction manual
- The Glock 26/19/Universal model has a pass-through open bottom design and will fit any 3rd or 4th Gen. Glock 9mm/.40cal pistol. The holster shell itself is equal in length to a Glock 19 pistol.
- The Glock 17 model has a closed bottom design equal in length to a Glock 17 pistol, but will fit any Glock 26/27/19/23/17/22 3rd or 4th Gen.
- The Right and Left Hand body shield options feature a long body shield on the inboard side of the holster and a short body shield on the outboard side of the holster as the holster is being worn.The body shield extends to the rear of the slide to help protect the user from the weapon and the metal of the slide from the user. The long shield is cut and profiled to minimize interference with a full firing grip.
- The Ambidextrous Short body shield option can be configured for right or left hand shooters. The body shields are cut to clear the hand completely but yet still help prevent clothing from entering the mouth of the holster and provide a visual and tactile guide for re-holstering the weapon.
- The Ambidextrous Long body shield option can be configured for right or left hand shooters. The body shields extend to the rear of the slide to help protect the user from the weapon and the metal of the slide from the user. The long shield is cut and profiled to minimize interference with a full firing grip. Though unconventional, we’ve found the dual tall body shields to be very useful in preventing clothing from interfering with re-holstering and acting as a great tactile and visual guide “funnel” for the re-holster process. We have not seen any significant draw or presentation issues versus a traditional tall/short or short/short configuration.
This product option exists for only one reason – to make sure you get the holster you want. If you select a Right Hand option, you will be prevented from ordering a Left Hand only holster shell. If you want an ambidextrous option, you will not be able to order a right/left specific holster shell. If you try to put a product configuration in the cart and it won’t let you, read the message and reconfigure your selections to fix it. Please note that for ambidextrous configurations, some additional charges may be added to cover the additional accessories needed.
Accessory Options – Basic IWB Package
- 1.5” or 1.75” belt Tuckable Overhook Set: Can be used as a pair or individually mounted to the holster shell or the Offset Wings. Overhooks offer two ride height positons 5/8” up or down and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment forward or back.
- Tuckable Soft Loop Set: Can be used as a pair or individually mounted to the holster shell or Offset Wings. The polymer struts provide two ride height positions 5/8” up or down and approximately 15 degrees of cant adjustment forward or back. Soft Loops are adjustable and will fit 1.25”, 1.5” and 1.75” belts. The soft loop itself mounts in a slot to allow infinite ride height adjustment within the slot envelope. The loop itself can be rotated to allow infinite cant adjustments forward and back. Once tightened down, little nibs in the strut face lock the loop in place and prevent movement. Tuckable Soft Loop sets are a $5.00 upgrade to the Basic IWB Package.
- Tall Spacer Block: Used to mount the Overhook below the trigger guard to allow the Overhook to clear the holster shell and adjust for cant.